Process Data Analytics DirectorApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Industry: Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Director of Process Data Analytics Automation
The Program Director of Process Data Analytics will be the main resource of the Process Data Analytics roadmap – responsible for facilitating the successful execution, tracking and reporting of its components.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Set priorities with input from key stakeholders, users and SMEs to create and refresh the PDA roadmap annually or as needed.
• Develop and maintain a governance system for the oversight of PDA activities.
• Maintain the approved plan of record for the Process Data Analytics Roadmap.
• Partner with IT to align on priorities, secure IT resources, support and expertise as required.
• Partner with SMEs to ensure the successful execution of the components of the PDA roadmap.
• Liaise with data analytics leads at alliance companies and CMOs as appropriate.
• Develop tracking and reporting tools to communicate the status of program.
• Actively maintain knowledge of industry best practices related to Process Data Analytics.
• Develop and maintain relationships with a wide array of industry participants; represent PDA externally at industry conferences.
• Propose, secure, maintain and track the PDA Program budget.
• Provide phase documents to Biologics PMO as appropriate for advancement of programs.
• Develop the five-year strategic plan for PDA.
• Employ Project Management, Change Management and/or Manufacturing Systems standards and tools as appropriate.
• Ensuring compliance with all legal and business requirements and policies and practices.
• Ensuring effective utilization of resources by ensuring robust employee development, performance management, succession planning, and rewards and recognitions practices in area of responsibility as well as talent attraction and talent exchange with other sites.
• Motivating, retaining and developing key employees. Building and sustaining employee engagement by creating an environment within which individuals and teams can excel
- BS with 15 years of experience, MS with 12 years, or a PhD with 10 years of experience
- Prefer experience in Biotech/Pharma, but a highly qualified candidate with PDA expertise will be considered.
- Prefer Chemical engineer or related field, but a candidate with demonstrated ability to navigate and influence in a highly technical environment will be considered.
- Strong subject matter expertise or demonstrated ability to lead outside of primary area of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs and/or projects
- Demonstrated ability to influence
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Recognized Thought leader in the field of Process Data Analytics with Vision.
- Strongly networked in process data analytics space
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.