Principal R&D Laboratory Systems EngineerApply Now
Location: Needham, Massachusetts 02459
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Principle R&D Laboratory Systems Engineer
Company: Ground breaking bioscience start-up with almost 3 Billion in funding (equity options available).
Job Type: Permanent, Direct Hire
***Bonus: Includes 30K stock options, currently evaluated at 7-10 dollars per share***
- Overview: Lead a team of 10 from a systems perspective in the design and deployment of analytical laboratory software for R&D bio chemistry laboratory environments.
- Reports to the Sr. Director of GXP Systems.
- Lead project delivery, coordinating multiple vendors, aligning cross-functional projects
- Create and implement analytical data strategy for quality control and analytical development lab data
- Deliver break fix support, continuous process improvements and general systems updates
- Help create GMP computer systems deliverables
- Bachelor degree in biology, chemistry or IT preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting lab analytical software
- Understanding of data integrity and laboratory compliance
- Experience with Chomeleon, LabVantage, LogiLab Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) or similar technologies preferred.
- Experience with computer systems validation practices (GAMP)
- Familiarity with cloud based technology (AWS is a plus)
Blain is a full-desk recruiter on the Direct-Hire team, responsible for recruiting for a wide variety of IT jobs. He is focused on professional services, network/systems, and cyber security, with a special interest in DevOps.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.