Power System Modeling in PSS/eApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
W2 Candidates ONLY
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Job Summary: The Power System Modeling Assistant will be responsible for Assisting Engineers (MOD Administrators) with data handling and formatting data received from TOs into PSS/e compatible automation files with the required transmission planning conventions.
- Upload and maintain data.
- Assist Engineers with routine data-intensive tasks related to steady state, stability and short circuit cases.
- Respond quickly to and resolve problems with all aspects of the communications computer systems, application software, user interface and data communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Experience in Power System Engineering, Python, PSS/e and Aspen/Short Circuit data desired
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.