Portfolio ManagerApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 9 Months
Location: Durham, NC
The IT Portfolio Manager position within Platform Engineering will be responsible for managing the project portfolio supporting the overall Platform Engineering area Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage work intake process and tools to maximize efficiency and drive results.
- Work with Platform Engineering teams to gather and identify project work and load into backlog appropriately.
- Develop, maintain, and manage a process for IT project evaluation and prioritization that ensures projects align with strategic objectives.
- Partner closely with Platform Engineering managers, IT business partners, and team leads to analyze new project requests for cost, value, complexity, and readiness
- 5+ years’ experience of hands-on IT Project Portfolio management
- 10+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrated fluency in Project Management tools and techniques
- Experience implementing IT Infrastructure-related projects.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- PMP credential preferred
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.