Oracle Supply Chain ConsultantApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 Months
Job Summary: Implement projects in O2C, P2P, Inventory, WMS etc., applications, will also serve as the EBS supply chain application lead, answering questions about the capabilities of the system and providing guidance around future system features and best practices to business.
- Provides advanced technical applications expertise and advice to business users, IT leaders, project teams, and other support teams
- Ensure end to end understanding of Business Processes and systems solutions
- Provides assigned application solutions and set-ups that support the Biogen business processes where possible
- Configure and test Oracle EBS applications: Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, Logistics, Warehouse Management, PDH etc.,
- Expertise in Oracle EBS & SC Suite of applications – OM, Inventory, Purchasing, Advanced Pricing, Mobile SCM etc and understanding of other modules like ASCP, PDH, OPM, OPM Costing, OPM Quality
- Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in a range of Oracle eBS R12 & 11i implementations, Roll Outs, Post implementation support with AIM methodologies
- Experience in Oracle eBS implementation methodologies (AIM ) across different phases of Business Process Study, Requirement Gathering, As-Is & To-Be Mapping (Solution Design), CRPs, UATs, SITs, Build till Go-live
- Biotech / Life Sciences experience is a plus
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.