Oracle Supply Chain ConsultantApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina 27703
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: Contract to Perm
- Provide technical Master Data expertise around all supply chain and manufacturing related functions at (Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Order Management, Inventory Management, Product Management).
- Partner with cross functional teams to define and understand business requirements and how data in the system will be configured to support those requirements
- Develop and refine processes and procedures that define how master data is setup, reviewed, and implemented in the system
- Collaborate with the business on how data and reporting requirements can be developed and used to improve business activities and decisions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years in a related supply chain system, IT, master data role
- Expertise with Oracle MDM Data architecture, Oracle Cloud preferred
- Proficiency in areas such as: metadata management, master data management, data governance, data solutions management, data quality and cleansing strategies
- Expertise in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.