Oracle DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The Oracle Developer role will develop PL/SQL ad Java programs for Oracle EBS HR/Payroll applications as part of the agile scrum team. Job duties will include software design: core implementations, installation, configuration, customization, integration and data migration and software maintenance.
- Work with Scrum Maters, Product owners and Peers to create technical solutions.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles.
- Perform analysis, design enhancements and modifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management Information Systems or related field
- 3-5 years of experience on Oracle HR/Payroll projects
- 5-7+ years of total related work experience
- Experience with HR/Payroll Modules of Oracle EBS is required
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.