Office 365 SpecialistApply Now
Location: Billerica, Massachusetts 01821
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 Months potential for perm
- Serve as a technical expert in Office 365/Azure and related technologies architecting, installing, and configuring implementation into the tenant
- Leads efforts in troubleshooting, remediating, and optimizing Office 365/Azure issues while providing strategic recommendations
- Assume a high level of ownership on tasks associated with both new and ongoing Office 365 needs and implementations
- Lead complex Infrastructure projects both regionally and globally
- Keeps updated on industry trends and emerging technologies as applicable and informs IT of any changes in technology which may impact business
- Previous experience in an enterprise level environment
- Proven experience in the design, implementation and management of Office 365 application implementations
- In depth knowledge in some or all technologies as per the following: Office 365 and Azure, Microsoft Windows Server through 2016, Active Directory (Group Policy, DNS), Systems Management toolsets, MS Exchange, PowerShell, OneDrive for Business, some SharePoint Online
- Ability to function in a global organization with a flexible and dynamic team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – Team player, personable, takes initiative, uses tact and diplomacy
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.