.Net DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 5-6 Months possible perm
- Performs programming, scripting, code analysis, debugging, review, develops and executes unit/integration tests
- Provides and maintains technical subject matter expertise in LP business applications with focus on Genetec products
- Responsibility for installation, configuration, customization, integration within Genetec products – Omnicast and Synergis
- Participate in testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Ensures compliance with Performance, Security, Availability, Recoverability and Supportability standards and policies and provides Monitoring recommendations for tasks of low to medium level of complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or information systems or equivalent experience
- 7-10+ years of related work experience
- Professional designations preferred: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, CPA
- Experience with Windows scripting, .NET 4.6+, REST services calls, Java , PowerShell, VB or C/C++
- Experience with Genetec products - Omnicast and Synergis
- Solid knowledge of SQL and .NET
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.