.Net DeveloperApply Now
Location: boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Software Engineer-NET Core
Looking to work in a fast paced, cutting edge startup? This fintech startup currently operating in stealth mode is looking for an experienced engineer who can help build an industry disrupting investment management platform.
They are building this product suite in a micro services architecture utilizing .NET Core 2.0, Vue.js, and AWS offerings like Aurora, Lambda, and CloudFormation with Docker for containerization. They are dedicated to building infrastructure as code in their environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a professional environment with C# and .NET Core
- Experience with Typescript and Angular2 or React/Redux
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a passion to make a difference.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel?
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with AWS a plus
- Professional experience with Vue.js/Vuex
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Involved in architectural and design meetings
- WFH Opportunities
- Opportunity to interface with clients
- Market Rate Depending on Experience
- Health Insurance? Options
- 401(k) plans
- Generous Benefits information
- Tuition Assistance Programs
With extensive industry experience, Todd works with people across a broad spectrum of technology verticals to help them find their next employment opportunity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.