Medical AssistantApply Now
Location: Providence, Rhode Island 02903
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 3 Months to start
Job Summary: Using knowledge of industry best practices, business analysis and/or product owner skills you will help plan, analyze, define and prioritize leading solutions to rapidly growing North American divisions
- Performs pre-visit planning by reviewing and updating the patient record prior to the appointment with recent test results consults correspondence etc. and determines needed services based on practice protocols.
- Ensures examination room is cleaned between each patient and set-up appropriately for next appointment
- Takes vital signs weighs patients and records in patient chart. Enters in patient chief complaint medication reconciliation histories and other services as outlined in workflow protocol. Notes all patient health concerns into EMR.
- Assists physician with physical examinations. Performs all procedures using aseptic
techniques following standard procedures
- Monitors and orders supplies and keeps room stocked. Cleans medical equipment. Reports broken or missing equipment to manager immediately
- Graduate of a formal medical assistant training program or a
minimum of 3 years of medical assistant experience required
- CMA or RMA certification preferred
- Basic Life Support Certification required
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.