Marketing Automation AnalystApply Now
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6-12 Months (Onsite)
- The primary role of the Marketing Automation Analyst is to provide technical-functional expertise and support on-site to migrate the marketing automation platform to Adobe for marketing campaigns.
- Support existing campaigns, processes and tools and assist in migration of these activities to Adobe.
- Resolution of technical issues with IT team on Marketing/Adobe Campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external users at all levels to drive successful execution.
- Support and guide the Marketing team on functionality in detail Segmentation, Campaign and Lead Management, Lead Scoring and Nurturing adoption and Campaign execution.
- Strong team player with excellent written and oral skills.
- 5+ years’ experience with Marketing Automation tools, Adobe preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of Marketing Automation technologies, domain/functionality, processes and best practices. (Automated Workflows, Lead Generation, Landing Page Promo, Commercial Pressure, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address technical issues.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.