Manufacturing TechnicianApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 2+ Months
Job Summary: This position will perform routine and critical operations. Operate production equipment according to SOPs in their assigned areas. Operates production equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Records, Manufacturing Directions (MD) and Manufacturing Operating Procedure (OPM) for the production of clinical and/or commercial products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve process related issues
- Execute critical routine and non-routine production operations
- Inform management of events impacting schedule
- Act as subject matter expert for Performing scheduled critical cleanings and sterilization of equipment
- Requires a high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 4 years related experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing Good Manufacturing Practices
- 2 - 4 years previous experience in commercial FDA approved manufacturing facility
- Experience working in a clean room or using aseptic technique
- Experience using commercial scale automated equipment; experience troubleshooting
- Experience performing computerized transactions and maintaining spreadsheets are a plus
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.