Manufacturing EngineerApply Now
Location: Raynham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
- Provide detailed assessments and critical design for Manufacturing review of engineering designs/drawings of components and assemblies.
- Develop comprehensive, cost effective manufacturing strategies, including supplier selection, to drive product team decisions on sourcing to achieve cost and time targets.
- Will be responsible for technical file updates in support of MDR requirements.
- collaborating with R&D and Quality engineers in developing new product designs within a cross-functional team environment.
- Proven medical device experience
- 8+ years Manufacturing Engineer experience
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple areas and drive successful execution
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.