Manufacturing Associate I (3)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
- Produce DNA for preclinical targets
- Conduct DNA purification using HPLC-based chromatography solutions
- Conduct in-process quality control assays to ensure DNA are within specifications
- Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operations and process instructions, and of process data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Bioengineering, Biomedical engineering, Biochemistry or related field, Associates with 2+ years related experience or 4+ years of related GMP experience required
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Must have training in chromatography (UPLC/HPLC), liquid handlers, basic molecular biology techniques, and ability to work with custom automation
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.