Manager CRM/Salesforce Reporting and AnalyticsApply Now
Location: Orlando, Florida 32821
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Manager, CRM/Salesforce Reporting & Analytics will bring a data-driven, customer-centric perspective to the development of Salesforce reporting / dashboards and ad hoc analytics work. This hands-on position will have excellent knowledge of the Lightning UI platform and demonstrated experience in solving deep-rooted business problems. They will work closely with the CRM Data team to ensure clean and reliable information is shared to enable Marketing and Sales to be more effective and efficient.
This role requires a highly collaborative approach with a strong business sensibility. Success requires an active listener who can translate between data to verbal articulations. This is a highly specialized and skilled position. Master at being able to take data/insights and transform it into visual dashboards while also pulling out key insights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define user requirements and transform business needs into actionable requirements and functionality and translate to visual dashboards while pulling out key insights.
- Acts as subject matter expert in the discovery and remedy of critical production issues.
- Keeps abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warranted.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand data gaps and work to close them
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication
- Using Salesforce functionality (and other necessary tools), collect, summarize and analyze CRM data to build and provide reports / dashboards that are meaningful to driving the business
- Consult with functional stakeholders to identify short- and long-term problems and challenges that data and analysis can help solution
- Create and generate relevant reports and analysis for various user groups in our organization
- Create Salesforce measurement strategies and roadmaps by working collaboratively with functional heads to meet business objectives
- Clearly define analytic project deliverables, timelines and dependencies across multiple, cross-functional partners
- Knowledge of Einstein Analytics from both a dashboarding/visualization and AI perspective. Requires experience with Lightning UI.
- Able to develop dashboards at all levels of an organization from frontline user up to the most senior executive levels of an organization
- Job experience
- Minimum 5 years analytic experience leveraging CRM/Salesforce Platform
- Minimum 2 years analytic experience leveraging CRM/Salesforce Lighting UI
- Einstein Analytics and Certification is preferred.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.