Logistics Support AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 4 Months (possible extension)
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be supporting two supervisors with “Consolidation process” for East & West Coast.
- Monitors execution of the operational flow of goods and communicates status with appropriate stakeholders
- Review unavailable containers at port daily and work with Import Operations (Directs) and POE Team (POE) on timely releases
- Support Trans-load operations for container freight within the U.S. and act as operational contact for building admin/supervisor
- Manages Inbound Operations performance against established KPIs; perform root-cause analysis as needed
- Manages day-to-day interactions with vendors and carriers
- Forecasting, Operational knowledge, monitoring/tracking/reporting for the front end of supply chain knowledge preferred
- Supply chain or logistics experience a plus
- Team player
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.