Logistics SpecialistApply Now
Location: North Andover, Massachusetts 01845
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months (possibility of going PERM)
- Plan, schedule, and monitor inbound shipments.
- Manage warehouse inventory and equipment/material movement.
- Lead coordination of inbound logistics activities from plants.
- Track data and reporting metrics for ongoing projects.
- Create and manage Import/Export and Domestic Shipment Files.
- Track shipments, issue import instructions and delivery instructions to personnel, and issue arrival notice to customers.
- Update transit reports and maintain database to reflect shipping schedule.
- Enter information into ERP system.
- Assuring invoicing for shipments is done. Manage finished goods inventory.
- 2+ years’ experience of logistics or coordination, ideally warehouse operations, inventory control, purchasing or production planning
- MRP/ERP/WMS application software experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a PLUS
- Proficient with MS Application (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
Ian is responsible for full-cycle recruiting in many areas, including HR, IT, finance, and administrative. Prior to joining JVT, Ian worked for 5 years as a senior recruiter at Randstad.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.