Lab Support Technician, Tech Dev (3)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to support multiple routine laboratory operations within Technical Development amongst a variety of groups. These support activities include solution preparation, inventory management, sample handling, and additional activities as required in each respective lab.
- Buffer/mobile phase/solution preparation
- Ordering/receiving/stocking of laboratory consumables
- Equipment and consumables setup and sanitization
- Laboratory 5S maintenance
- Sample and product labeling and shipping
- Pursuing Master’s or Bachelor’s, or Associate’s Degree in on one of the following fields: Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemical or Biomedical Engineering, or any related or sub-disciplines of the above.
- Relevant Experience: 0 – 2 years of laboratory experience
- Developing laboratory skills with ability to work efficiently and productively in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors, and cross functional support groups required
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.