Java Software Engineer IIIApply Now
Location: Naperville, IL, Illinois 60563
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6-12 Months
Job Summary: Work with some supervision to construct and develop complex programming systems to support customers' application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. Has direct contact with end users and managers and mentors less experienced team members.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, analyze source data and provide gap analysis
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 8 years progressive software systems programming experience, of which 5+ years’ experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies such as JDBC, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, Hibernate, Spring(core and others), Swing(JTables, JComponent, JButton, etc), JAXWS and others
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.