IT Project Manager/BSAApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Project Manager / Business Systems Analyst
Employment type: Contract (8-12+ months)
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Successfully manage projects using project management best practices and following required Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) policies.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a variety of small to medium-sized IT projects.
- Responsible for business systems analysis: gather requirements using interviews and workshops, document current and to-be models, create use cases and test scripts, lead and participate in testing activities, and provide training and support as needed.
- Serve as the conduit between the internal and external customer community and the software development team.
- Ensure appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place.
- Build and foster effective relationships between the business and IT.
- Coordinate issue resolution with internal and external technical support providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, or a related field; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- At least 5 years of full time IT project management experience.
- Experience working with Marketo, Epsilon, or other marketing database solutions strongly preferred.
- Experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industry a plus.
Technical Knowledge/Skills Needed:
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translate, and document them into application and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several complex projects of various sizes at the same time.
- Must have a proven track record of leading small to mid-sized teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.