IT Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
The primary role of the IT Project Manager, is to manage projects for the Commercial IT team.
- Manage and develop projects using best practices and required SDLC (system development life-cycle) policies.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closure of a variety of small to medium-sized IT projects.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on projects with minimal supervision while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years' experience of IT project management.
- Experience working with or supporting any of the following:Data Warehouse/Analytics, Veeva (CRM, PromoMats, MedComms, Align), Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketo, Tableau, SQL, or GxP applications
- Solid understanding of Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translate, and document them into application and operational requirements
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.