IT ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140
Employment Type: Direct Hire
IT Manager – Growing biotech
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage information technology and computer systems of the current team of 40 end users
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage outsource IT staff by communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation preferred.
- Ability to manage outsourced personnel.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
With extensive industry experience, Todd works with people across a broad spectrum of technology verticals to help them find their next employment opportunity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.