IT Infrastructure Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months
- Effectively manage projects using project management best practices
- Create and distribute documentation as needed: Functional and Business Requirements
- Provide frequent updates through Project Charters, Project sheets and Timeline Charts
- Introduce best practice and process improvement ideas wherever appropriate
- Ensure appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or a related field; Project Management Institute (PMI) certification a plus.
- Experience within pharmaceutical/biotech industry a plus.
- Must have the ability to drive to solution delivery and meet aggressive timelines.
- Strong analytical skills required, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and analyze business requirements and functional specifications for business software solutions
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.