IT Applications ManagerApply Now
Location: Andover, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking for a hands on manager with ERP expertise in any of the big ERP systems i.e. Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards etc. Ideally if a candidate had MfgPro (QAD) in their background that would be exceptional. This is a key role with our client that will manage a team of ERP Apps Specialists and act as the SME on all ERP Application issues. The position does require 25% travel and this includes international as well as domestic. He/She will be the liaison between all business units and the IT department and will work to resolve and coordinate new software initiatives and software upgrades.
- Assesses business process requirements
- Analyze the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible applications solutions
- Manage system applications software implementation and upgrades
- Lead a team of IT specialists responsible for implementing and upgrading system applications software
- Ensure that the business SW and processes are all ready before implementing new systems, and then carefully monitor the rolling-out process to catch any issues
- Provide technical support and problem resolution related to business applications software systems
- Create, develop and oversee protocols and procedures for usage of newly introduced software
- Provide support to all core business applications (ERP, Enterprise Systems, interfaces)
- Provide leadership and prioritize the incidents / change requests for the ERP
- Manage project development from initiation to closure
- Work with project team(s) to outline scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, and timing
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT management, or related technical field
- Project Management / ITIL Certification
- 10 years of relevant experience (technical and supervisory)
- High competency in ERP processes, good understanding of the value of business process optimization
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices
- Experience with database management
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.