Investment Systems Analyst/ProgrammerApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Investment Systems Analyst/Developer
Implementation and improvement of new and existing investment systems.Work closely with trading desk to develop and implement solutions that will enhance performance, efficiency and workflows.
- Knowledge of the Markit EDM Platform. Experience building import and export solutions as well as UI design.
- Knowledge of the Charles River Investment Management System and Charles River API or other OMS preferred
- Experience with the FIX protocol and Cameron FIX engine
- Experience with post trade venues such as CTM and OASYS
- Strong data import/export skills using tools such as CRD Trade Gateway, SSIS and Perl. Formats CSV, TAB and XML/XSL
- Proficiency in SQL programming (Stored Procedures, Cursors, SSIS Packages, etc.…) primarily using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 through 2016
- Report development experience using various report design tools, e.g. Active Reports and Crystal Reports.
- Programming languages, Java, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML, HTML, VB Script, Java Script, Perl and PowerShell
- Knowledge of the following Atlassian tools;
- Atlassian Confluence
- Atlassian Jira
Preferred Third Party Vendor Experience:
Exposure to the following third party vendor solutions;
- Markit EDM
- Charles River Order Management system
- Eagle PACE data warehouse system
- Revport billing system
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Varden / SS&C eReportal client reporting system
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a degree in technology
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Must know trader/manager/operations and compliance workflows
- Conscientious and detailed orientated individual
- Strong understanding of system development methodologies, e.g. SDLC, AGILE
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.