Investment SpecialistApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Day to Day:
- Support the trading and portfolio management functions of Pittsburgh, New York and Boston offices
- Review new account documents for completeness and accuracy
- Set up new accounts on the APL, Axys, Vestmark as well as on DocStar and XIS Systems
- Coordinate “first day of trading” for new accounts through communication with the client, the Pittsburgh or Boston trading desks and other Investment Operations Specialists
- Perform pre-market-open reconciliation procedures to ensure that client account data in the portfolio accounting systems is accurate
- Process deposit and withdrawal requests from brokers and clients, including coordination of trading with the Pittsburgh or Boston Trading desks
- Provide a high level of quality service to both internal and external clients
- Answer questions from clients, brokers, consultants and sales staff regarding new account processing matters
- Prepare internal reports for management regarding new account activity and the status of in process new accounts
- General understanding of investments and financial markets preferred
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.