Integrations Operations EngineerApply Now
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Automation Engineer – Cloud Ops/Infrastructure
Looking for a talented and skilled Operations Engineer and Infrastructure Developer to join our team. You will be working with infrastructure management including automation and development of a wide range of 3rd party platforms used within our integrations business area. You will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it and see what’s most appropriate for solving real-world problems. You have at least a couple of years of experience in infrastructure management and coding.
What you will be doing
- You will be working in a global integrations development and operations team
- Building and deploying servers for development, test and demo environments of 3rd party platforms (as Splunk, Phantom, qRadar, Arcsight, Resilient)
- Automating provisioning of the supported 3rd party platforms to simplify standing up new environments
- Maintain and monitor demo environments used by the field when demoing to customers and prospects
- Debugging issues and solving problems in the supported environments
What you will need
- Solid experience in standing up and maintaining cloud based environments
- Experience as a developer, preferably with Ruby
- Worked with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience working with infrastructure automation technologies as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform etc.
- A background in UNIX and a love of replacing the command line with automation
- Experience in working with either or more of Splunk, Phantom, qRadar, Arcsight, Resilient is a plus
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.