Integration EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions upto 2 Years)
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to design and guide the implementation of large and medium scale enterprise middle ware projects by delivering solution architectures, high level designs, and reference documentation. This role maintains expert level knowledge in several components of the IBM stack including: WebSphere and Data Power.
- Participate and contribute to the definition of an enterprise integration strategy. Provide oversight in standards adherence through reviews of integration designs.
- Function as steward of migration toward approved architectural directions, ensuring that project teams understand and utilize concepts of reuse and services.
- Author’s high-level integration designs from functional requirements that adhere to the existing integration standards and patterns.
- Work with delivery teams that are building out or enhancing applications that will make use of our integration architecture, to provide mentorship, collaborate on the use of tools and methodology, and to share expertise.
- Authors sizing and detailed estimates for all integration project requests. Participates in the creation of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) models for large and complex projects. Maintains estimate artifacts for the solution designs throughout the project lifecycle.
- Proficient in architecture modeling, integration, practices, governance and reference patterns. Experience with TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, COBIT, ITIL or Gartner Framework a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of conceptual architectures. (API, SaaS based integrations, Web, Client-server, Real-time Integration, SOA and SCA/SDO). Hands on experience with EJB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, XML, JAXB, and REST.
- Demonstrate understanding of all elements required to architect, design, build, test, operate and maintain complex, global systems utilizing enterprise infrastructure and applications
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.