Instructional DesignerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of this position will be to will be to partner with the Learning & Organization Development team to create targeted learning to support leadership and professional development at all levels. Must be able to manage multiple priorities, be flexible, agile and responsive to complete priority projects; collaborate with peers, internal and external partners, and other HR functions to produce high quality work to meet learning audience needs.
- Conduct needs analysis and competency mapping; identify learning needs to develop curricula that supports leadership and professional development
- Perform instructional design activities to support the creation of leadership development curriculum, learning paths, and courses
- Develop instructional objectives related to leadership development curriculum and courses
- Create course content using a variety of learning modalities, including virtual, online, and micro learning platforms
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required, Master's degree in instructional design, management, or leadership/organization development preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in instructional design and/or training
- Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models (e.g. ADDIE.) Written and oral communication skills
With extensive industry experience, Todd works with people across a broad spectrum of technology verticals to help them find their next employment opportunity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.