Instructional DesignerApply Now
Location: Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Employment Type: Contract
Looking for 4 ID's local to Jacksonville, Florida. Must be able to start in March.
Presenter (a plus)
- Leads partnership and is a liaison with stakeholders, defines and designs effective instructional strategies and learner assessments for high complexity multi component learning solutions and curriculum. Able to complete work independently throughout the applicable development stage of the instructional design model being adopted. Understands the features and capabilities of various virtual delivery modalities for the design and development of instructional sound Instructor Led Training or Virtual Instructor Led Training.
- Leverage established instructional design methodologies and processes to support formal, informal, and multi-media design that include industry best practice recommendations which take into account design, scope, budget, implementation timeline and technology platforms. Able to complete work independently including the communication, implementation and adoption of methodologies and best practices by the learning organization.
- Facilitates learning intervention through analysis of new or changed user tasks, through investigation of business processes, responsibilities, etc. due to new product/program/process releases, upgrades or updates. Conduct task/impact analysis using standard department techniques i.e. surveys, focus groups, interviews, etc. and provide performance improvement recommendations to learning management/leadership. Independently perform the above for highly complex performance improvement projects.
Leads the design and development of knowledge and skill based assessments (written and simulated) that align with learning knowledge and performance based objectives. Develop instructionally sound knowledge, skill and job performance based assessments with minimal guidance
- Supports the scoping, forecasting, planning and management of instructional design projects that encompass team members from all areas of the learning organization (Design, Delivery, Learning Ops, Implementation, and Evaluation). Able to perform duties independently on instructional design projects of highly intermediate levels of complexity.
- Partners with Design Managers and peers to define and implement process improvements.
- Coach and mentor team members by evaluating the instructional soundness of the training design using post event evaluation and knowledge and knowledge and skill assessment data as basis for instructional feedback
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience in Instructional Systems Design. Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound blended formal and informal learning solutions
- Ability to independently design and develop instructionally sound blended formal and informal learning solutions specifically related to ILT and/or VILT
Experience with version 7 or higher of Adobe Captivate or other eLearning software
- Building Relationships
- Continuous Improvement
- Critical Thinking
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Customer Focus (internal & external)
- Driving for Results
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Align to Vision and Purpose
With extensive industry experience, Todd works with people across a broad spectrum of technology verticals to help them find their next employment opportunity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.