Infrastructure ManagerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Job Summary: Responsible for implementing, adhering to, and advocating for ITIL best practices. Acts as the initial point of contact for escalations from service consumers, and other IT partners globally. Manages components and progress of large complex projects, and oversees system on going capacity planning, forecasting, and tuning.
• Manage and maintain I&O budget and CRs for the Global WMS project
• Oversees service-related input, resource management, review and disposition of work requests through engagement with customer representatives, service providers, service support representatives, and/or subject matter experts.
• Design and implement solutions to enterprise-wide computing.
• Ensures that work is completed in a timely and cost effective manner, and conforms to the requirements and standards of practice within IT.
• Coaches, mentors, and provides the tools and process for Talent Development within the team
• Responsible for implementing, adhering to, and advocating for ITIL best practices in regards to Service Lifecycle, Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement
• Ensures availability of Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Solution Delivery Process (SDP). Ensures artifacts from SDP are fit for purpose and operationally ready.
•Assumes a lead role in the local and global community to foster networking and knowledge sharing across organizations.
• 7 years of IT experience
• 3 years of leadership experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Leadership role in defining practices within area of responsibility
• Team management and organization skills; ability to lead, motivate and direct a global workgroup
• Strong problem solving and analytic skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, demanding and fluid environment
• Ability to manage conflict and hold people accountable
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.