IAM Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Weston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12+ Months (Strong chance of extension)
High Level Summary: An experienced project manager to help the Cyber security organization deliver new capabilities and remediate existing issues within Identity & Access Management.
- Identity Governance platforms: Sailpoint, Saviynt, Oracle, Quest/OneIdentity
- IAM services: Okta, Active Directory, Multi-factor Authentication
- PAM projects: CyberArk, Thycotic, Beyond Trust,
- PKI and Certificate Management projects
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Rights Management (DRM) and Insider Threat Detection project experience would be a PLUS
- Managing the timelines, budgets, and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties to deliver new/enhanced systems/capabilities
- Effectively communicating and escalating issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution, to ensure the successful launch of each project
- Lead, manage, and influence others to deliver projects on-time and within budget to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Analyze root cause problems and recommend solutions to improve process delivery
- Ability to manage and inspire a cross-functional, global project team and multiple projects at once
- 5+ years PM experience, specifically in IT and Security
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Pharmaceutical / GxP experience is a PLUS
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.