HRIS AssociateApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
HRIS Associate, Onsite in Waltham
Exciting entry level opportunity to grow your career as an HRIS professional. The ideal candidate for this role has a track record of strong interpersonal communication, a desire to configure and maintain HR applications, and pays strong attention to detail. You will assist the HR team by entering information into various applications, on-boarding procedures, and ensure data/information is correct within various systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all HR data entry for the lifecycle of an employee and oversees documentation given to payroll. Responsible for E-Verify and I-9 record keeping
- Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running reports and analyzing data
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development teams to ensure successful onboarding of new employees
- Develops training materials and process documentation for HRMS changes. Helps train HR and employees on new processes/functionality
- 1+ year of HR systems experience; (Oracle or Taleo experience is preferred)
- Advanced Excel (PivotTables, V-Lookups). Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with ability to explain processes and policies effectively
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills and high level of accuracy
- Able to work cross functionally with all departments, be a self-starter and work independently, and to maintain high level of confidentiality.
Contract Length: 4+ Months (Strong chance of conversion to Permanent)
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.