HRIS AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 12 months
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS. Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making. Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed. Serve as system configurator for the HRIS system (Success Factors)
- Designs and maintains the HRIS in support of the organizations data management and reporting needs
- Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, new configurations) and participate in testing
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation and escalation management, and monitor reoccurring issues
- Make informal decisions, communicate with teams and recommend system enhancements
- Stay informed of current system requirements and releases
- Perform data audits to assist in maintaining data integrity, Build and distribute reports as needed, Work on projects to enhance processes and create detailed documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.