Grants CoordinatorApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Grants Coordinator. Onsite in Waltham
Contract Duration: 6+ months to start (strong possibility to be extended)
Responsibilities for Grants/Sponsorship
- Oversee Medical Affairs operational functions across all therapeutic areas for medical educational grants, charitable grants, sponsorships, and opinion leader engagement & congress strategy.
- Support operational aspects (vendor management, inquiry processes, and facilitate legal agreements) of all Medical Education and Sponsorship programs through on-line portal portal.
- Assist with organizing monthly/quarterly cross-functional meetings for Educational Grants & Sponsorships to review new proposals and pending protocols and prepares all applicable documentation including meeting agendas and minutes, in addition to preparing slides and presentations for outcomes review.
- Assist in the management of the grants and sponsorships system, including legal contract generation, payment, and reconciliation
- Assists with monitoring the status of medical education and sponsorship programs and auditing of programs
- Assist in designing and implement internal communication plans to share metrics and impact of supported educational activities
- 1-2 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Excel required
- Implementing grants, IITs, medical educational programs, sponsorships
- Specific operations experience and/or project management experience
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.