Global Operations ManagerApply Now
Location: Lexington, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Overview: Seeking a Global Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the suppliers who provide direct order fulfillment of hardware and software products. This position is responsible for Supply Chain, forward and reverse logistics, license management, hardware forecasting, inventory management, and field hardware support on a global basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage customer order fulfillment, including the issuance and delivery of license keys and license management as well as third party products.
- Develop and maintain supplier partner relationships.
- Manage schedule, capacity, supply chain flexibility, quality issues and new product updates. Communicate status and risks to management.
- Manage operations function in support of releasing new products into production
- Oversee integration of roadmap changes into the production plan
- Understand and manage global logistics
- Recommend and implement process improvement changes
- Monitor and manage the RMA process
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business with emphasis in Operations or Finance or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of work experience in supply chain operations/manufacturing and logistics in a software/hardware technology company
- Ability to successfully work across multiple levels of an organization
- Excellent program management skills with keen attention to detail
- Decisive and goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Scott has worked in talent acquisition for the past 22 years, holding positions from account executive to senior management overseeing large territories. He is focused primarily on direct-hire (full-time) positions in a variety of industries, specializing in IT and engineering.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.