Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 Months
Job Summary: The primary role of the Financial Analyst will be to perform analysis, reporting, and monitoring of operating results within the Commercial Operations and G&A functions.
- Develop information tools/management reporting for Commercial Operations/G&A activities
- Track, analyze, and report on actual spending and budget/forecast variance. Assist in the analysis of sales commission plan
- Assist with monthly close activities including preparation of journal transactions, accrual preparation, account reconciliations, and reports as required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance or a related business discipline P&L experience
- MBA from nationally accredited college or university, preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred but not required
- Experience and working knowledge Hyperion planning applications, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.