Financial AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6 Months
Job Summary: The primary role of the Business Analyst will be to analyze complex cross functional business processes and define integrated and functional requirements for our client.
- Build and maintain complex financial models and reports, including Pro-forma Statements, Discounted Cash Flow Models, P&L, Pre/Post Analysis
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and present them to IT and Finance Sr Management.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Contribute to the development of the long-range strategic plan
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- P&L experience
- Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, obtain mutual agreement as to the resolution and implement change
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.