Field Marketing ManagerApply Now
Location: McLean, Virginia
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Developing campaigns and programs to drive qualified opportunities, responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve customer retention. High growth company in a growing billion dollar market.
- Integrate with the federal government sales team, corporate marketing, and channel teams to develop annual field marketing plans that support overall pipeline growth.
- Proactively engage with the federal sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Research, choose, design and manage live field and partner events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates.
- Develop and implement a targeted account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Work with marketing team to produce various marketing assets, signage, merchandise, and other promotional materials to be used at field marketing events.
- Manage budget and track expenses in an organized fashion.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of programs.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of the threat intelligence industry, customers and products.
- 5+ years previous marketing experience, with specific experience driving field marketing efforts for federal government organizations -- cybersecurity industry experience a plus.
- In-depth understanding of demand generation and marketing principles, strategies for technical and business buyers.
- Experience with key marketing and sales tools (Marketing automation, CRM, etc.)
- Proven experience building relationships with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales.
- Very strong project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget.
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies.
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience.
- Ability to travel 25% -- 30%
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, business or related field
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.