Executive AssistantApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02111
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
- Acts as the point-of-contact for Chief Technology Officer, providing prioritization, screening and distribution of confidential mail, e-mail, telephone calls, and appointments using expert judgment and knowledge
- Provide highly confidential and complex administrative support, including but not limited to maintaining calendar and scheduling appointments; making travel arrangements and completing expenses; and arranging conferences/meetings on site and off site.
- Contribute to department business strategy/initiatives by supporting complex administrative projects, critical initiatives, or administrative duties
- Help track, organize, and coordinate work streams, including helping to balance and prioritize competing requests for time to ensure that attention is focused most effectively
- 5+ years of administrative experience required, with strong support to top level executive(s)
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Key competencies: organizational skills, strong judgement and ability to anticipate, task and project management, teamwork, communication skills
Zack uses traditional and digital resources to keep our talent pool brimming with highly skilled and qualified technology innovators searching for opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.