ETL DeveloperApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
- Strong and Senior ETL Developer with in Depth Knowledge of both Informatica and Oracle.
- Candidate must be experienced to document Design and Mapping Specifications.
- Candidate must possess deep knowledge of Performance Tuning with complex scenarios in both Informatica and Oracle.
- Candidate must Quickly be able to jump start on the projects.
- Must possess deep understanding of Data Warehouses, Data Mart, Semantic Layer, Data Lake etc.
- Candidate must be able to build a highly tuned Mappings in Informatica as well as Views and Materialized Views in Oracle including latest features.
- Works on code migration, testing defect resolution, and initial data loads and ongoing data loads.
- Responsible for whole Project technical implementations and Planning.
- Build all Systems Testing, Integration Testing and UAT Testing Plans and Test Cases.
- Must be able to Present the Architecture and Strategy to Management and Stake holders and Customers.
- Must be able to work under tight timelines in complex environments and perform with high quality.
- Skills: Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle 11g/12c, Unix / LINUX Scripting
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.