Electrical EngineerApply Now
Location: Boxborough, Massachusetts 01821
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 3 Months with extension
Job Summary: Support the Electrical engineering team completing the PLC subsystem design and documentation as well as prototype build and test.
- Research the latest technologies in programable controls, VFD’s, electromechanical devices, sensors, and switches to develop the best solutions for products
- Design electrical systems for CT products from the control circuits, power distribution, safety circuits, sensors, and controls following the latest codes and standards as required for the application and customer’s requirements.
- Prepare electrical schematics and work collaboratively with mechanical engineering on subpanel layouts
- Create and update PLM (Arena) documentation, drawings, BOMs, …
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an electrical engineering field
- Experience designing electrical hardware for cabinets, terminal boxes, rack-mount cabinets, and cables
- Knowledge and understanding the Allen Bradley/Rockwell RSLogix 5000, Allen Bradley/Rockwell RSLogix 500, Allen Bradley/Rockwell RSLinx Classic. Siemens Simatic, WinCC07/08
- Significant Experience using product lifecycle management (PLM) systems, preferably Arena PLM
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.