Electrical EngineerApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
- Create and manage product electro/ mechanical subsystem architecture, requirements, and design specifications.
- Directs activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software to perform engineering tasks
- Propose alternative subsystem concepts in collaboration with the lead electrical, mechanical and software engineers, to meet product definitions and evaluate based on risk, product cost, performance, safety, and reliability considerations
- Ensure that design implementation, test, and maintenance methods and processes are developed and executed in a manner that supports quality standards, whether designed in-house, or utilizing suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering; Master’s Degree in Engineering a plus
- Must have experience working in R&D Environment.
- 5 years’ experience designing and developing complex electro-mechanical medical devices or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in systems engineering in a medical device or other regulated field
- Strong background in Electrical design in Analog design and Digital design
- Ability to understand the capabilities and limitations of electrical, and mechanical engineering disciplines and to allocate requirements among them for optimum results, while satisfying interface requirements from other engineering and functional disciplines
With extensive industry experience and specializing in our Life Sciences & Technologies practice area, Justin enjoys helping candidates find their next perfect employment opportunity.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.