Documentation Control SpecialistApply Now
Location: Medford, Massachusetts 02155
Employment Type: Contract
Contract length: 6-12 Months possible long term to perm
Job Summary: will be responsible for managing all aspects of the document control process.
- Administrator for all change notifications for the site
- Ensuring that change submissions are GDP compliant
- Timely communication of change releases to enable completion of training
- Master Control super user for Document Control and Training
- A minimum of a High School Diploma/GED is required, and a college degree is preferred
- 2+ years of prior Document Control experience.
- Knowledge of ISO/cGMP/FDA regulations is preferred
- ISO auditor certification and/or internal auditing experience is a plus
- A background in medical device or pharmaceutical environment is preferred
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.