Director of HR-North AmericaApply Now
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Growing Cybersecurity organization looking for an HR Director for North America. You will work closely with all employees, managers and leaders throughout North America and be key player in rapidly scaling a great company!
This is a dynamic role with wide ranging responsibilities. It’s great opportunity to build a critical function and actively partner with outstanding business teams. You will be expected to:
- Be the HR Generalist for employees and managers throughout North America
- Lead planning and execution of Learning & Development, as well as Performance Management, initiatives globally
- Be people partner for Sales or Threat Intelligence teams to deliver business outcomes and maximize productivity
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on planning and meeting our annual objectives
You need to leverage previous experience as a HR professional and, ideally, in technology startups.
- BA/BS Degree required; further education and/or certification in HR preferred
- 10+ years as HR Generalist & Business Partner in rapidly growing and scaling technology company
- Record of career progression that includes people management
- Deep expertise in all HR functions and current best practices
- History of experience leading planning and execution of Learning & Development Programs, preferably on a Global Scale
- Internal training experience
Moreover, to thrive in this role, you need to:
- Be well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Have strong analytical skills
- Enjoy working in fast-paced, innovative environment
- Be highly collaborative and be able to work independently and to manage conflicting priorities well
- Able to quickly learn and efficiently use current software systems
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Yhoumey is a recruiter for our direct hire team. She enjoys partnering with candidates to find the right career placements.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.