Director of Contract RecruitingApply Now
Location: Andover, Massachusetts 01810
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you a recruiting leader who still loves the chase? Are you passionate about motivating and growing a team but want to stay hands-on as a player-coach? If you’re a sales-driven, experienced recruiting manager who loves delivering quality results with integrity, JVT could be the perfect place for you.
JVT Advisors is a successful and established technology recruiting firm and we are looking for motivated professionals we can invest in.
We love what we do and are eager to hire and grow like-minded professionals.
Reporting directly to the President, the Director of Contract Recruiting will be responsible for heading up the Contract Division’s recruiting team including ownership of all related initiatives.
· The Director will be responsible for overall management of the contract recruiting team including: hiring, mentoring and coaching to foster growth and success to meet individual and team goals.
-Motivate and drive team members to meet aggressive sales goals and metrics within a high-volume sales organization.
-Work closely with the President to set overall strategy for meeting short and long-term goals.
-The Director of Recruiting will function in a player-coach role comprised of 80/20 split between people management and individual production.
· Partner with team members to discuss career interests and development needs; in order to agree upon action steps that support personal, professional and business growth.
Conduct monthly/quarterly individual meetings with team members to assess production results
· Interview internal and external candidates for hiring using a blend of competency and performance talent assessment approach in order to make successful hiring decisions.
· Roll out and support training curriculum to continue to focus on team member development.
· Evaluate daily and weekly team member production in order to coach and implement action plans using the performance improvement plan process.
· Assist in assessing training needs and performance data in order to aid in develop & implement results-based training curriculum that addresses performance gaps.
· Facilitate contract recruiting team meetings to determine individual performance progress and weekly goals
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 5-10 years recruiting experience in a staffing industry
· 3-5 years managing direct reports
· Information Technology staffing and managed services industry
Torin was one of the original founders of JVT Advisors in 1997. He is currently responsible for leading the strategy and execution for all aspects of the business, including business development, recruiting, and operations.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.