Digital Marketing Automation SpecialistApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451
Employment Type: Contract
Job Duties: The primary focus of this role will be to assist in the design and execution of marketing campaigns and processes within the marketing automation system and will be a key resource for campaign managers.
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing campaigns using the Adobe Campaign platform
- Plan, implement, and test trigger-based nurturing programs in the marketing automation platform that target all stages of prospect development: from raw inquiries and cold prospects, to engagement, to closed opportunities
- Reinforce and support marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, and troubleshooting
- College degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in high-tech B2B campaign execution and operations, integrated marketing, and demand generation
- 2+ years’ experience using Adobe Campaign
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.