Desktop SupportApply Now
Location: Lynn, Massachusetts 01901
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide remote (call center) support for technology related issues and questions with a first call resolution goal of 50% or greater; escalating unresolved issues to other technology support technicians as needed.
- Provide installation and technical support of employee hardware, operating systems, and applications via face-to-face and online support (remote) to enable employees to be as productive as possible with the technology resources available to them. Tasks to be assigned via ticketing system
- Document support processes and procedures by soliciting information from other technology support personnel in an effort to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of bank-wide technology support services
- Provide technical advice or training to customers* as needed
- Participate in and/or lead small scale team projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be analytical, well organized and self-directed.
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- Apple Mac Operating Systems (10.x)
- PC Hardware
- Common peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, etc
- Common MS Office Applications (Office 16)
- Common Applications (Adobe reader, Adobe Flash, Chrome, Firefox, etc..)
- Windows based application support
- Windows networking technologies
Chris is responsible for account management and recruiting for the Permanent team. He works with companies and job seekers to identify their needs, manage their expectations, and help find them a great fit.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.