Demo Platform EngineerApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A critical contributor to the growth of the company, the Demo Platform Engineer supports Sales and Account Development in demonstrating the company’s capabilities through management of demonstration environments and the execution of proof of concept delivery.
Specialize in software integration to articulate product positioning at the operations and technical levels. In this role you will:
- Serve as the technical lead responsible for the maintenance, support and ongoing improvements of the sales demo environment that is integral to the sales lifecycle.
- Understanding business requirements earlier in the process in order to implement new features and edits to existing demo stories (movement towards POC)
- System configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical/engineering degree
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on coding experience with a software vendor or technology firm
- Minimum 3 years of experience with relational & NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, MarkLogic, Redis)
- Demonstrated proficiency with scripting languages including Perl and Python
- Familiarity with orchestration and automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt and Puppet
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure with competing priorities
- Commitment to producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Full software development lifecycle experience
Blain is a full-desk recruiter on the Direct-Hire team, responsible for recruiting for a wide variety of IT jobs. He is focused on professional services, network/systems, and cyber security, with a special interest in DevOps.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.